CORONAVIRUS TOWN UPDATE
In response to the Coronavirus Pandemic, I declared a State of Emergency in the Town of Newburgh on March 17, 2020 to ensure the safety of Town of Newburgh residents and employees.
All Town Buildings will be closed to the public with the exception of the Police Department as of March 18, 2020 at 12:00 p.m.
Call or e-mail the nature of your business and you will be instructed.
- (845) 564-4552 firstname.lastname@example.org
- (845) 564-7815 email@example.com
- (845) 564-6084 Dial-A-Bus
- (845) 566-7785 firstname.lastname@example.org
Receiver of Taxes:
- (845) 564-4554 email@example.com
- (845) 564-4550 firstname.lastname@example.org
Building and Code Department:The building department is operating part time with minimal staff to conduct business in a compliant manor of the Governor’s directive. We will be reviewing building permit applications in a timely manor providing all compliant information is received.
- (845) 564-7801 email@example.com
- (845) 564-7161 firstname.lastname@example.org
Prosecutor Vehicle & Traffic: (845) 790-9136
Highway: (845) 561-2177 email@example.com
Fleet Maintenance (Closed): (845) 561-2288
Animal Control: (845) 561-3344 firstname.lastname@example.org
Water Sewer Dept: (845) 564-7813 email@example.com
If you are showing any respiratory symptoms (cough, fever, trouble breathing), please call your healthcare provider first/or the NYS Department of Health Coronavirus Hotline at 1-888-364-3065 for assistance.