NOTICE TO BIDDERS
HIGHWAY MATERIALS & SERVICES
TOWN OF NEWBURGH, NEW YORK
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that sealed bids will be accepted on behalf of the Town of Newburgh Town Board by the Town Clerk at 1496 Route 300 until 10:00am on, May 31, 2017 at which time bids will be publicly opened and read aloud in the meeting room of Town Hall.
BIDS SHALL BE SUBMITTED IN SEALED ENVELOPES AT THE ADDRESS given and shall bear on the face thereof the name and address of the bidder and the item or items being bid.
BIDS SHALL BE ON FORMS PROVIDED BY THE TOWN CLERK. Forms are available to interested bidders between the hours of 8:30 AM and 4:30 PM, Monday through Friday at the Town Clerk’s Office.
ALL BIDS SHALL BE SUBMITTED ON THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
- The Town Board reserves the right to reject all bids and re-advertise for new bids.
- All bidders shall be prepared to submit proof of responsibility as required by the Town Board.
- Each bid must contain the certificate set forth and required by Section 103d of the General Municipal Law relating to non-collusion.
- No bidder may withdraw his bid within 45 day after the actual date of the opening of the same.
- Separate bids must be submitted for each of the above items and award of bids will be made separately for each item to the lowest responsible bidder.
BID QUANTITIES: There are no minimum or maximum quantities specified for these bids.
Amounts to be ordered shall be at the option of the Superintendent of Highways.
BIDS SHALL BE SUBMITTED FOR ONE OR MORE OF THE MATERIALS described below:
ITEM NO. 6 – HYSTER MODEL C530A NINE WHEEL RUBBER TIRE ROLLER WITH OPERATOR – for roads in the Town of Newburgh.
BY ORDER OF THE TOWN BOARD
ANDREW J. ZARUSKIE, TOWN CLERK
DATED: May 15, 2017